Having trouble finding a book or other items?
The Library can help you.
By using the orange search box on the library home page, you have access to thousands of eBooks as an off-campus and on-campus student at Snow College (regardless of where you live)
To search for eBooks, follow the steps below (or watch the videos below):
1. In the orange search box on the library homepage, enter your search terms (a keyword, a keyword phrase or the title of the book or ebook you are seeking).
2. Click the magnifying glass to search.
3. Sign-in using your universal user name and password (hint: this is the same user name you use to access BadgerWeb and Canvas).
3. Your search results should now load on a new page.
4. When you see your search results, using the Refine Results (on the left-side of your screen), scroll down until you see the "Source Types" option. Select ebook (Hint: if you don't see the ebook option, select, "see more"). This will refine your results to only ebooks.
4. When you locate an ebook that you want to read, select the PDF link below the title and the book will load in your window.