Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Organizer Template
Using a Library Research Organizer
A research organizer will . . .
- help you evaluate what you already know and what you need to know
- organize your keyword searching so you can begin to see which keywords help you find relevant information for your topic.
- help you choose and synthesize the information you need for your research assignment.
- help you in any research assignment.
You can use a library research organizer . . .
- at the very beginning of your research as you gather background information.
- in the middle of your research to help you gather relevant information for your topic.
- for any research assignment during your college experience
- for personal life research, too.
Download the research organizer file below. You can print it and or use it electronically.
Research Organizer Download
This research organizerhelps you organize your library research using a "what I know" chart,, a keyword tracker, and a synthesis matrix