Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Get Items from Other Libraries
If you can't find the book or article you want in the Snow College Library, other libraries may have them and you can request the Snow College Library to get the item(s) for you. This is called Inter-Library Loan (ILL).
Inter-library loan - What is it?
If the Snow College Library does not have the book or article you want, you can request the book or article through our Interlibrary Loan Service. It is a free service for current students, faculty and staff.
How Does ILL work?
To request print books
- Snow College students, faculty and staff can request a book through Inter-library loan (ILL).
- Books will be shipped through the mail to the Snow College Library.
- Requesting a print book can take up to 10 days to arrive at the Snow College Library.
- The Library will contact you through email or phone when the book is available to borrow.
To request articles
- You can request magazine, newspaper and peer-reviewed articles through Inter-library loan (ILL).
- Articles are usually delivered directly to your email in an electronic format.
- This process requires approximately 48 hours to complete.
- The Library will contact you through email when the article is available to you.