Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Get Items from Other Libraries
If the Snow College Library does not have the book or article you want, you can request the book or article through our Interlibrary Loan Service. It is a free service for current students, faculty and staff.
To request articles
- Complete the Inter-library loan (ILL) Form (magazine, newspaper and scholarly articles).
- Plan ahead. ILL requests can take up to 48 hours to complete.
- Check your email. The Library will contact you through email when the article is available.
To request print books
- Complete the Inter-library loan (ILL) Form (print books).
- Plan ahead. ILL print book requests can take up to 7-10 days to arrive.
- Wait for a phone call and check your email. The Library will contact you thru phone or email when your book arrives.
- Are you at the Richfield Campus? Complete the steps above. The book will be sent to the Richfield Campus. Be sure to tell us which campus you are at when you make the print book request.