Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Participate in the History Unfolded Project at Snow College
5 Easy Steps
Step 1: Choose an Event
Step 2: Create a History Unfolded Account
- Go to HistoryUnfolded and select "Create an Account". Be sure to select “Join a Group,” in your profile and select “Snow College” from the dropdown menu. Open a new tab in your internet browser to complete Step 3: Locate Utah Newspaper articles. Note: Creating an account is how you will upload the newspaper articles you find and you can also save your work in your account.
Step 3: Locate Utah Newspaper articles for news about your chosen event
- Our contribution and focus for this project is to locate newspaper articles in Utah, specifically from the smaller towns in Utah.
- To begin your search refer to the Locating Utah Newspapers tab for a step-by-step guide on searching Utah newspapers in select databases.
Step 4: Upload Article(s) to the History Unfolded Project
- After you have located an article that is relevant to the History Unfolded project, you will upload it to the History Unfolded website (see the "Uploading Articles" tab in this guide for a step-by-step tutorial on how to upload the articles you find).
Step 5: Repeat steps 1,3 and 4 using different events
- There is no limit on the number of relevant articles or events you can choose to research.
Have Questions? Contact Me